Pokéfarm Q (also known as PFQ) is by far one of the most popular online Pokémon games, once having 1,731 users online at the same time. In Pokéfarm, all premium currency, premium items, and anything that could be used to make the game pay-to-win are available to be obtained via trading for free.
- The game is free to join, and while there are some premium items, they are all available via trading if enough dedication is put into the game.
- Extremely friendly community
- Evolve Pokémon
- Using referral links like this one get the player 500 Gold Poke and a Custom Sprite Pokémon once they reach 50 evolutions.
- Shiny, Albino, and Melantastic Pokémon can all be found in Pokéfarm- all without buying any premium upgrades.
- The site has no ads.
- Real-money trading is allowed; if you aren’t able to get a job, you can earn a little money playing PFQ.
Pokeheroes is one of many online Pokémon games, made by fans based around Emera Town. The player may adopt Pokémon eggs, hatch them, and raise the Pokémon. The player has the opportunity to hunt for other Pokémon, including shinies, and collect rare items. There are a lot of fun activities for Pokémon fans in this game.
- Free to join, but the player has the ability to buy items ingame.
- Train Pokémon
- Send Pokémon on missions
- Master quests
- Interact with other players
- Hunt for shinies
- Play mini games
- Collect Pokémon in the Pokédex
UnovaRPG once went by the name of Pokémon Indigo and it has all of the Pokémon available to catch and collect. To play, the player must sign up and play in their web browser (such as Chrome or Edge). They will will find different kinds of Pokémon including shinies, golden, mystic, metallic, and dark. They may earn indigo coins while playing, which allows them to buy items.
- Capture Pokémon
- Battle trainers from around the world
- Evolve Pokémon
- Earn badges and rewards
- Shiny Pokémon
Pokémon Vortex used to be called Pokémon Crater and it is one of the many fun online Pokémon games on this list. The player may capture Pokémon or engage in battles. Follow the map; when the player encounters other trainers, they may challenge them to a battle. In addition to the standard Pokémon, this game has a few of its own, including Dratinice.
- All Pokémon
- Ability to battle gym leaders and other trainers
- Legendary Pokémon
- Forums where the player may engage with other player
- It’s hard to find legendary Pokémon.
Similar to most of of the online Pokémon games listed in this article, in GPX.Plus, the player must collect and hatch Pokémon when signing up for the game. They also have a few Pokémon that are their own creation (also known fakemon). The player must work to increase the strength of their Pokémon and evolve them by completing tasks. They can follow fun story quests to search for legendary Pokémon and rare items, engage in real-time trainer battles, and so much more.
- Collect and store Pokémon found.
- Battle other trainers and AI bots.
- Trade with other players.
- Explore quests for legendary Pokémon.
- Chat with other players on forums.
- Get new Pokémon from the lab and the shelter.
- GPX’s community is very inactive.